Managed Services Overview
People, Process & Technology
Detailed analysis of your current environment, reporting on issues and actionable items.
Initial maintenance activities, projects, and remediation required to stabilize your technology.
Ongoing delivery of monitoring & maintenance designed to keep your business optimized.
Application of industry best practices for security & backup management.
Enterprise class technology and staff to keep your infrastructure optimized. Critical issues are identified, reported, and resolved in real time.
- Unpredictable, Costly Downtime
- Staff and corporate productivity are impacted
- Managing IT Costs
- Overages, surprises and unpredictable IT support costs
- Frustration with inability to accurately budget for IT
- Paying for Downtime
- IT service provider makes money when vital elements of your network have failed or need service and repair
- Management Effort
- Expense and effort of hiring and managing an internal IT support staff
- Risk and Exposure
- Security vulnerabilities
- Data loss or theft
- Compliance uncertainties
- Strategic Issues
- Lack of accountability or ownership of problems
- Lack of optimization
- One monthly fee for total IT support
- A true IT partnership
- A comprehensive solution to manage devices, networks, users, desktops, security and data
- Structured response and maintenance agreement
- Constant information from the network
- Support plan that is tailored to customer needs
- Strategic approach to IT management, built on a solid tactical execution
- Total alignment of client and provider's goals